Workforce Development Services to Business and Industry
Hope Network has been assisting the business community since 1964 with employment solutions. We connect employers to individuals re-entering the workforce who are seeking a fulfilling career.
Employers receive individualized services from Workforce Development staff who help them fill available positions with individuals that match the employers’ needs.
How Your Company Benefits
Our staff work closely with you to develop specific training programs for your company to support the success and retention of new hires. The Human Resource Industry estimates an entry-level position costs the employer a minimum of $1200 per turnover. Hope Network WFD helps reduce these costs by pre-screening candidates, pre-employment testing, scheduling job fairs, hosting employer orientation and interviewing, as well as post-hire retention and case management support.
Hope Network Workforce Development offers:
- Reduced time and dollars spent on recruitment and training
- Access to pre-screened candidates
- Our experienced recruitment and retention staff
- Opportunity to meet diversity goals by employing local people with barriers to employment
- Recognition as a business that cares about its community
- Opportunities for employer tax credits
- All services free to employers
How We Prepare
Hope Network Workforce Development provides job seekers with one-on-one assessments and group workshops designed to help individuals gain the skills necessary for successful employment.
Our job seekers receive the following vocational rehabilitation services:
- Vocational Evaluation/Situational Assessment
- Interest testing
- Light duty job consultation
- Work adjustment training
- Job placement services
- Follow along and retention support
Our range of services can be tailored to meet the needs of each customer we serve —job seekers and employers — and thereby better serve them all.
Feel free to Ask Jenny any questions you may have about our programs or services.