Your Job Search Stops Here.
Become a Hope Network driver and make a difference in your community, one stop at a time.
Stop by our weekly open interview hiring event:
Wednesdays, 12 – 4 p.m.
Hope Network Education Center
775 36th St. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Can’t make it to the hiring event? Fill out the simple form below, and one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will reach out within 48 hours to start the hiring process.
Contact us directly with any questions.
For over 50 years, Hope Network Transportation has provided one of the largest specialized transportation services in Michigan. We provide the access necessary to overcome life’s challenges.
We only select the best candidates who have a passion for our mission. We follow industry best practices that include:
- Pre-employment and ongoing random drug and alcohol testing
- Comprehensive background and record checks
- Extensive and ongoing driver training, including in-classroom and behind-the-wheel training.
- Ongoing safety monitoring
- Specialized training for transport of seniors and persons with disabilities.
As a driver at Hope Network, you matter to us, and the people you serve. That’s why we invest in you with a robust benefits package, including:
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Insurance
• Flexible Schedule Options
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Career Pathing