Hope Network takes your health and wellness seriously. This is where employees, families, and partners can access information about how our organization is affected by COVID-19, as it is quickly evolving. We’re staying up to date and aligning with best practices from the WHO, CDC, MDHHS, respective county health departments, community mental health agencies, schools, and other health systems throughout the state. We are working with diligence and nimbleness as we learn more about the best processes for preparing and/or dealing with potential COVID-19 exposure.
How You Can Help Hope, and How Hope is Helping the Community
Temporary Program Suspensions
In an effort to support social distancing, as outlined by the Governor’s Executive Orders to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending programing at the following locations until April 30th:
- Friendship House (Macomb County Clubhouse)
- J-Town Clubhouse (Jackson County Clubhouse)
- Work Skills Solutions (36th Street I/DD)
- South Campus Center (36th Street I/DD)
- Cadillac Center (I/DD)
- East Paris Center (I/DD)
- Homes of Opportunity
Services Transitioning from Face-to-Face to Primary Telehealth Communication
- All counseling sessions for Behavioral Health statewide
- Hope Network Center for Autism has transitioned from clinic based ABA services to providing services by telehealth
- Neuro Rehabilitation Outpatient Services have transitioned to telehealth (Click here for all Neuro Rehabilitation Updates)
- Case Management / Support Coordination Services (Macomb, Saginaw, Genesee, Jackson, and Hillsdale)
- Outpatient Therapy Services (Macomb, Saginaw, and Genesee)
- Supported Employment Services (Jackson and Hillsdale)
- Psychiatric / Medication management Services (Macomb, Saginaw, and Genesee)
Face to face services will be provided on a case by case basis, when phone contacts are not clinically appropriate.
- Hope Network Center for Recovery has deployed telehealth for all sites and all patients. For those patients with previously scheduled appointments, the Recovery team will call them 2 days prior to inform of the virtual visit and verify their technology. For new appointments, patients will still call the main number for scheduling virtual appointments.
Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation Update Page
For up to date information and updates related to Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation, click here.
Hope Network Center for Autism Telehealth Update
Even though Applied Behavior Analysis services have been classified as essential services under Governor Whitmer’s executive order, Hope Network Center for Autism made the decision to transition to telehealth services and temporarily close its centers to protect learners and staff. Please know that Hope Network Center for Autism (CFA) remains committed to providing learners with the highest quality ABA services. Hope Network behavior analysts have been busy developing modified treatment plans, parent trainings and supporting families through the transition to telehealth. We are prepared to onboard learners for telehealth at any time during the closure, just give us a call at 844.969.0252 (Monday-Friday, 8-5 pm).
Hope Network Housing and Community Development – Resource Case Management
COVID-19 is rapidly changing the world in which we live. It requires that we adapt and adjust at the same pace. Finding housing is a complicated process and COVID-19 is making it even more challenging. In spite of the ever changing Federal, State, and Local directives, our leadership team is committed to helping those needing affordable housing. If you find yourself in need of emergency housing, or you are a participant in First Steps or Keys First programs and have questions, please feel free to contact Teasha Coburn, Housing Specialist by phone at 269.370.3601.
Because of the serious nature of the COVID-19 exposure, we are updating our visitor policy. Until further notice, no visitors will be allowed on Hope Network property. This does not include essential contractors, and others, providing care and services to facilities or individuals served.
All meetings with outside parties, including, but limited to, interviews, vendor meetings and provider meetings should be held virtually if possible. If the meeting cannot take place virtually, all in-person meetings with outside parties should be cancelled until further notice.
Hope Network understands this new policy may cause inconvenience and disruption. However, Hope Network is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our employees and the individuals we serve.
Mental Health Tips
During this challenging time, it’s important to stay mentally healthy as well as physically healthy, click here for mental health tips from our team of experts.
Upcoming Foundation Events
The 2020 Bridge Walk for Autism and Sensory-Friendly Museum Night schedule for April 23 has been cancelled.
The Hope Network One in Five Marathon Relay date has been moved from June 5, 2020 to August 28, 2020.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Hotline: Available to Call or Text Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at 616.286.0708
- In the event an employee displays symptoms of illness possibly related to the latest coronavirus Hope Network has established a hotline to address Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) concerns. This hotline is another proactive measure we are taking to help our Hope Network employees stay as safe as possible. With this great tool, we are going to be able to provide more people the knowledge they need to make informed decisions to keep themselves, our clients, and loved ones healthy, while helping minimize the potential for any community spread. The hotline provides access to experienced and knowledgeable staff who can answer questions Hope Network employees may have. It can also link them with guidance and tools they can use to reduce the effects of COVID-19. *This line is for non-emergent calls. Employees are encouraged to call 911 for emergencies. Click here for more details.
Blue Care Network Medical Coverage Update
- In response to COVD-19, BCN has announced the following medical coverage updates:
- Member copays and deductibles for COVID-19 tests will be waived – click on the link below for additional information.
- Telehealth visits will now be covered 100% with no cost to members effective now through at least April 30 – click on the link below for additional information.
Stay Prepared with a Plan of Action
- Features updates, tips on prevention, what to do if you think you are sick, information on symptoms, resources, and a state-by-state case map