871 Elm Street 201, 202, 204
Holly, MI 48442
(Occupancy is based on international code and/or state and local municipal requirements per floorplan.)
- Furnished: No
- Parking: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Cats/Dogs Allowed: Yes (some restrictions)
- Restrictions on Roommates: Yes (adults must apply and be approved according to HUD regulations)
- On-Site Laundry: Yes
- Near City Bus Line: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Range: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Electricity: Yes
- Gas: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Trash Pick-Up: Yes
- Telephone/Cable/Internet: No
NO BARRIER FREE UNIT IS AVAILABLE.
-Income Restrictions Apply contact Management for current restrictions.
These homes are restricted to individuals that meet one of the following categories,
-Disabled persons or handicapped persons
–Victims of Domestic Abuse
“Domestic Violence” means the occurrence of any of the following acts by a person that is not an act of self-defense:
- Causing or attempting to cause physical or mental harm to an intimate partner;
- Placing an intimate partner in fear of physical harm;
- Causing or attempting to cause an intimate partner to engage in involuntary sexual activity by force, threat of force, or duress;
- Engaging in activity toward an intimate partner that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested.
“Intimate Partner” includes any of the following:
- A spouse or former spouse;
- An individual with whom the person has or has had a dating relationship;
- An individual with whom the person is or has engaged in a sexual relationship;
- An individual with whom the person has a child in common.
– Homeless Individuals
A person/prospective household must meet the following definition of homeless to qualify.
- An individual or family with a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings including a car, park, abandoned building, bus or train station, airport, or camping ground.
- Individual or family living in a supervised publicly or privately operated shelter designated to provide temporary living arrangements
- Individual who resided in a shelter or place not meant for human habitation & exiting an institution where he/she temporarily resided
- The individual must have been homeless prior to entering the institution
- “temporarily resided” now means a period of 90 days or less