Care without compromise.
Nursing at Hope Network is built around the concepts of autonomy and continuum of care. We rely on the clinical expertise of our Nurses to guide our clients on their journeys to overcome, and we’re proud to provide an environment that supports both their personal and professional goals. We trust our Nurses, and so do the people we serve.
We hire Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses across the state of Michigan. Learn more and apply below.
Strong convictions, integrity, and leadership are at the core of our Nursing staff. Our Nurses provide treatment to people experiencing various mental & medical health conditions by administering medication, monitoring recovery & progress, and educating on disease prevention & post-hospital treatment. They also provide clinical supervision and direction by specifying personalized treatments to be carried out by respective care teams.
Think of our Nurses as “medical case managers” – as trusted members of an interdisciplinary team, they oversee and help navigate all things medical for their programs. Simply put, nursing at Hope Network is ever-changing and never boring.
Our services incorporate a holistic approach to help clients obtain optimal levels of wellness and independence. We assess each individual and develop a personalized treatment plan that fortifies emotional, mental, and physical health. Specializations include crisis services, residential treatment, and a range of outpatient services including care management, therapy, and prevention.
Our personalized, interdisciplinary care plans improve functional skills and address severe disabilities and behavioral challenges of people living with traumatic brain injury, stroke, or other neurological conditions. We offer multiple levels of treatment such as residential and community support on a short or long-term basis, post- acute transitional and neurobehavioral rehabilitation as well as specialty therapy services and outpatient care.
- Flexible work style, competitive benefits package, and generous paid time off.
- Reimbursement for training and continued education units.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Steady and consistent shift schedules.
- Continuum of care approach.
- West Michigan: Stephanie Dwars – 616.840.3381 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central & Southeast Michigan: Maureen Charlip – 248.253.0328 / email@example.com
- West & Central Michigan: Liana Treviño – 616.204.0996 / firstname.lastname@example.org