REWARDING. FULFILLING. BENEFICIAL. FLEXIBLE. SUPPORTIVE.
Hope Network hires RNs and LPNs across the state of Michigan. Read more about nursing at Hope Network below, and then fill out a quick form to be contacted by a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
What Our Nurses Do
Our nurses assist in providing treatment to people experiencing various mental and medical health conditions by administering medication, monitoring recovery and progress, and educating on disease prevention and post-hospital treatment.
Why They Do It
We at Hope Network believe every person was created to live life to the fullest – no matter their age, background, or what’s holding them back. Our nurses embody this belief every day.
Why They Matter
Hope Network is able to serve more than 23,000 people suffering from disabilities or disadvantages annually, due in no small part to the hard work of our nurses.
At Hope Network Neuro Rehab, we offer inpatient, outpatient, and residential services for people challenged by traumatic brain injury, stroke, and other neurological conditions. With more than 500 staff and four locations across our footprint, we are large enough to be a leader in brain injury care, but small enough to know all our patients’ names. We are not an institution – we are a family.
Behavioral Health Services
Hope Network Behavioral Health Services are based on a holistic, trauma-informed approach to help people obtain optimal levels of wellness. We assess each individual and develop a personalized treatment plan that integrates emotional, mental, and physical health. Specializations include crisis services, residential treatment, and a range of outpatient services including care management, therapy, and prevention.
- We provide a flexible work style and wages that rank near the top of the market, as well as a competitive benefits package and generous paid time off.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will work closely with a variety of professionals and gain exposure to a wide array of services.
- Steady and consistent shift schedules.
- We invest in our team by offering reimbursement for training and continued education units.
- We focus on a continuum of care that will allow you to see your hard work pay off.