Everyone needs someone in their corner. Be that someone.
We all face hardship – worry, grief, addiction, trauma – and while some may struggle more than others, each and every one of us has experienced a time where we wished we had a helping hand. At Hope Network, we believe that no one deserves to go through their challenges alone. We’re here for our clients, and we’d love to have you here, too.
We hire Case Managers, Therapists, Supports Coordinators, Counselors, and Clinicians across the state of Michigan. Learn more and apply below.
Our holistic approach helps clients obtain optimal levels of wellness and independence. We assess each individual and develop a personalized treatment plan that fortifies emotional, mental, and physical health. Specializations include crisis services, residential treatment, and a range of outpatient services including care management, therapy, and prevention.
Our personalized, interdisciplinary care plans improve functional skills and address severe disabilities and behavioral changes of people challenged by traumatic brain injury, stroke, or other neurological conditions. We offer multiple levels of treatment such as residential and community support on a short or long-term basis, post- acute transitional and neurobehavioral rehabilitation as well as specialty therapy services and outpatient care.
- Flexible work style, competitive benefits package, and generous paid time off.
- Reimbursement for training and continued education units.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Continuum of care approach.
- Learn and grow with in-depth clinical supervision opportunities.
- West Michigan: Stephanie Dwars – 616.840.3381 / email@example.com
- Central & Southeast Michigan: Maureen Charlip – 248.253.0328 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- West & Central Michigan: Liana Treviño – 616.204.0996 / email@example.com