Everyone needs someone in their corner. Be that someone.
Hope Network hires Case Managers, Therapists, Supports Coordinators, Counselors, and Clinicians across the state of Michigan. Read more about social work at Hope Network below, and then fill out a quick form to be contacted by a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
A holistic, trauma-informed approach to help people obtain optimal levels of wellness. We assess each individual and develop a personalized treatment plan that integrates emotional, mental, and physical health. Specializations include crisis services, residential treatment, and a range of outpatient services including care management, therapy, and prevention.
Inpatient, outpatient, and residential services for people challenged by traumatic brain injury, stroke, and other neurological conditions. With more than 500 staff and four locations across our footprint, we are large enough to be a leader in brain injury care, but small enough to know all our patients’ names.
- Flexible work style, competitive benefits package, and generous paid time off.
- As part of an multidisciplinary team, you will work closely with a variety of professionals and gain exposure to a wide array of services.
- Reimbursement for training and continued education units.
- We focus on a continuum of care that will allow you to see clients get better.
- Clinician supervision opportunities.