At the Hope Network Center for Recovery, we do our best to make the intake process simple and efficient, easing your transition into recovery. Contact our team at 833.903.2280 for a confidential conversation.
What To Expect
We understand that starting a new beginning takes incredible strength and bravery. We want to provide you with as much information as you need to help you feel comfortable and prepared to start your journey. The information listed here is meant to provide an overview of the different types of services you may participate in during and after treatment. Please feel free to contact us to ask any questions you may have.
Levels of Care
The Center for Recovery offers multiple levels of care for each step of your journey. Individual and group therapies plus family and partner engagement are offered at all levels of care. Access to our full team of experts, including physicians, master’s level clinicians, nurses and medical assistants are available to every person who partners with us in their recovery journey.
- Come in for a conversation and begin your recovery journey
- Receive an individualized assessment and plan of care tailored to your needs
- Support persons are welcome to attend if you wish
- Current outpatient locations: Grand Rapids, Traverse City and Petoskey, and available for virtual sessions anywhere
- If residential treatment would be the best fit for your care, Hope Network provides a home-like environment to stay in while you are learning skills which will support your recovery
- During your stay our team will provide opportunities through individual and group therapy to address your unique needs
- A plan to continue treatment is essential and will be coordinated by our team before discharge
- Length of stay varies, according to your individual treatment plan
- Whether you are stopping opioids, benzodiazepines, alcohol, stimulants or other sedatives, Hope Network provides medical management of withdrawal symptoms to help minimize discomfort
- Typical length of stay is 2-4 days according to your individual treatment plan
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT):
- There are a variety of medications available to help in your path to recovery and can help you at any level of care: Outpatient, Residential or Detox
- Our medical team will assess whether medications are appropriate for you
The Intake Process
We’re available Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm to answer your questions and welcome you into the recovery journey with us. Our clinicians are available for walk-in meetings, if you’d rather connect with someone in person. Admission into the Center for Recovery can happen when you are ready—you’re free to check out the space, meet our team, and consider all options before making your decision. If you decide that the Center for Recovery is right for you, contact our team at 833.903.2280 to schedule your intake appointment.