Everyone’s recovery journey is different, that’s why our range of services is so wide. Call 616.957.1200 to get in touch with our team of experts or click here to go deeper into the methodology across our services.
We provide three different levels of care:
- Outpatient – Individual, marital, and family therapy services.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) services – where people meet several times per week in a group setting for treatment.
- Community Living Program in which clients live in apartments with their peers while supported by staff and participate in Day Treatment services.
Evaluation and treatment services may include any of the following:
- Addiction assessments and recommendations
- Intensive Outpatient Programming group
- Supportive Living environment for adults, seven days per week
- Outpatient counseling
- Family Therapy
- Relapse prevention services
- Education related to substance use disorders
- Monitoring for professionals with substance-use disorders
- Medication Assisted Treatment by a physician with specialized training and certification
- Driver’s license Substance Abuse Assessments
- Drug Screening
- Psychological testing
- Mental health evaluations