DAISY Award: Nominate an Extraordinary Nurse
The DAISY Award is an international program that rewards excellence in nursing. It was created by the DAISY Foundation to recognize the clinical skills, extraordinary compassion, and care exhibited by nurses every day. The award is given twice a year to outstanding nurses throughout the world. DAISY Award recipients personify the remarkable patient experience at Hope Network.
Eligible nurses are recognized by our patients, their families, and our workforce members as outstanding role models who consistently meet all of the following criteria:
- Make a special connection with the persons served or their family
- Excel at educating persons served, families, and co-workers
- Work well with the multidisciplinary health care team
- Have a positive attitude and demonstrate professionalism in the workplace
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of Hope Network
- Model great assessment and decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills with peers and co-workers
- Go above and beyond to provide quality care
Persons Served, visitors, employees, or families may nominate a deserving nurse by filling out the nomination form below.