Serving those with rehab goals.
Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation services more than just one diagnosis, and we do it with an emphasis on comprehensiveness and convenience.
Treatment areas offer hospital services in a non-hospital setting, and are specially designed for patients with neurologic or orthopedic injury or illness. Participants will benefit from services in an inpatient or outpatient setting. Individual and group areas include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Nursing Oversight
- Vocational Re-entry Training
- Vocational Placement Support
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Case Management
- Community Living Skills
- Social Skills
- Support Groups
- Recreational Groups
- Behavior Support
We provide many specialty services that can integrate with a patient’s plan depending on their unique needs.
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Post-concussion screening
- Pre-Drivers Assessments
- Driving simulations using the “Virtual Driver Interactive System”
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance Assessment and Treatment
- Community Leisure Skills Assessments
- Home Evaluations
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Family housing is made possible through the Hope Network Foundation and allows for families to stay at a nearby hotel, making regular visits with loved ones part of recovery.
Here are areas with more information on other neuro diagnosis rehabilitation services through Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation.