Post-Acute Transitional Rehabilitation addresses a patient’s immediate need to redevelop real-world skills, develop strategies to overcome physical and cognitive limitations, and reestablish a productive lifestyle in the community.
- 24-hour training, assistance, and supervision of functional therapy goals by rehabilitation care team/direct support professionals
- Integrated physiatry and psychiatry oversight
- Vocational rehabilitation and return-to-work services
- State-of-the-art equipment including a therapy pool, driver simulation, vision therapy equipment, and more
- Coordinated care
We aid patients’ transitional rehabilitation in many ways, with the support of many experts.
Our on-site, on-staff interdisciplinary treatment teams work together for the best possible outcome.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Return to Work Services
Those who qualify for Transitional Neuro Rehabilitation must fit the following criteria:
Diagnosed with a brain injury or other neurologic impairment
Must be 18 years of age or older (16-17 with approval of child placement agency)
Medical care needs can be managed in a post-acute setting
Requires 24-hour assistance and supervision by specialized rehabilitation team
Requires need to develop the skills necessary to allow the re-learning and generalization of functional living skills, develop strategies to overcome physical and cognitive limitations, and reestablish a productive lifestyle in the community
A comeback starts with a conversation.
Contact our Admissions Team directly at 855.407.7575 or email us at rehabreferral@HopeNetwork.org. Someone can help set up a tour, answer questions about funding, or provide additional information.