Looking for a home for your loved one? We have licensed, specialized residential programs that meet the needs of the community.
We have barrier-free homes for male and female adults who are cognitively impaired or diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness, and who possess a need for a secured environment.
Hope Network is a Christian organization that empowers people with disabilities or disadvantages to achieve their highest level of independence. We support and work together to promote and fulfill this mission. The program philosophy models after the overall agency mission and values honoring the diversity of the individuals that we serve.
Program Goals and Objectives
The goal is to assist our consumers in achieving their highest level of independence. Keeping this goal in focus, we monitors, measures and strives to help consumers achieve the following objectives:
- Maximize days in the least restrictive setting.
- Maximize the satisfaction, health, and the resilience of consumers being served.
- Maximize participation in all evidence-based treatment practices designated in Person Centered Plan.
- Maximize the skills necessary to facilitate community integration.
- Maximize employment skills through participation in the vocational program.
- Maximize attendance and participation in weekly house meetings.
- Maximize participation of natural supports in effective treatment activities to improve relationship quality, when applicable.
- Maximize continuity of care.
To learn more about our AFC homes, please contact us.