Hope Network Developmental and Community Services provides a group of skill-building services that are individualized, choice driven, and cost effective, leading to greater personal growth and independence.
In classrooms, work centers, and community settings, individuals work on personal goals including vocational training, work-for-pay opportunities, and skill building activities.
- Work readiness activities
- Work character development
- Work safety skill development
- Workplace expectations training
- Employment Solution Academy (ESA)
- Temporary Work Experience (TWEs)
- Community job exploration
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Leadership skill development
Services are available at sites in Kent, Mecosta, Monroe, Osceola, and Wexford Counties, Michigan.
- Paris Center (Paris)
- Cadillac Center (Cadillac)
- Development Center (Holland)
- Work Skills Solutions (Grand Rapids)
Directions and contact information can be found here.